The Murciano-Granadina Goat is a native breed originating in the semi-arid áreas in south Eastern Spain (Murcia, Almeria, Granada and Alicante). Murciano-Granadina goats are well adapted to the hot and dry conditions fo the semi-arid áreas and have the highest milk yield found in such climate.
We are the exclusive distributor of Acrimur, Spanish Association of Murciano-Granadina Breeders in Iran.
We are the olnly Company which can cetify the purity of the breed:
- Goats registered on the Genealogic Book.
- Study of the milk production of ecah goat (registered on the Genealogic Book)
- Goats come from farms free of:
One of the main benefits of this breed is the high milk yield:
- High efficency. High yield-low feed intake.
- Producing high-fat and high-protein milk.